Hi! This blog will outline my journey, thoughts, comparisons, rants, raves, and otherwise bloggy like material on my switch from a Windows based PC to an iMac at work.

See The Beginning to get started.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day

Today will be the first full day of using the iMac at work. Speaking of which what is the right term? What does the community say? Am I using my mac, Mac, iMac, OSX, Snow Leopard, 10.6.4, Apple or can I still just call it a PC.   :) 

Anyway, I am still working on file transfers and setting up the virtual environments but for the most part I will be working as normal.

I am not totally sure how I am going to update the blog yet with my experiences. For example, should I make lots of little posts throughout the day with my thoughts and then a summary or just try and keep track of it all and then make a couple posts.

I am leaning towards having a draft post and making notes of things I want to say and then publishing once a day or so. I imagine that as time goes on that I will have less posts.

Something keeps bouncing at me ... what is that thing .. stop it! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment